DO I NEED A PLANNER?
Once you said Yes! what comes next, the wedding planning.
Having your wedding planned and managed by a professional is the way to go, with your choice to be as involved in the decision-making process as much or as little as you like.
Hiring a planner doesn’t mean the fun is taken away from designing your dream day, you simply have your own assistant to implement and enhance your ideas. Providing you with expert advice and guidance, JCRC-Events works alongside you and helps meet your expectations, planning for every element in your wedding.
You may just need a hand with planning a few aspects, such as, the ceremony and reception, or require full service planning; that’s everything from start to finish.
We’ll do anthing to make your special day come together! With the know-how of how to bring it to life, a firm grip on management and budgeting, and a list of reliable suppliers – we have every aspect covered
This service requires a minimum wedding budget of 30K+ (inclusive of our service fee).
- We love to meet with our couples for a face to face consolation where we will discuss the scope of your wedding and how involved you require us to be.
- Next, we provide a wedding planning document and together nut out all the nitty gritty details. With in a week following our consultation, JCRC Events will provide an overview for your wedding day elements and our planning services. Including a budget to track your wedding cost.
- Based on the details you provide us, the fee for JCRC Events services is calculated, clearly stated, and factored into your complete wedding budget
- We then create a detailed timeline, keeping you in the loop with the progress of your planning.
- We are present on day of your wedding to ensure all elements are in place.
Already planned your wedding and now need a coordinator? keep scrolling to discover how JCRC can make it happen.
DO I NEED A WEDDING COORDINATOR?
You’ve booked your wedding venue, but you don’t have a coordinator? Perhaps you need someone on your day to take care of all the finer details but you don’t want to burden friends or family? Need someone reliable to manage the set up and liaise with all your vendors on the day?
Our wedding coordinators are logistically focused, creating detailed run sheets, liaise with your vendors and take on those wedding day task so that you and your guest can simply enjoy the day.
We will oversee the details on your wedding day, ensuring everything will run smoothly as planned.
Our services include providing a detailed run sheet, delivery of ceremony + reception items, overseeing/ assisting with set up and pack down. Contacting your vendor’s prior/ being the on-day point of contact.
Please contact JCRC Events to confirm if your wedding date is available.
Wedding coordination fee $1300.00 + GST, additional cost for travel and accommodation may incur depending on your venue location.
- 25% non-re-fundable deposit required to secure your wedding date.
- Remaining payment due the week before your wedding date.
- Wedding co-ordination service total 15 hours on day, additional hours are charged at an hourly rate.
- Includes 1 X 4hour face to face consultation + ceremony + reception inspection.
- Unlimited phone and or email correspondence
- Detailed Run sheet created by your coordinator
- Liaison with your venue contacts + vendors
- Collection of Ceremony + reception items from you
Need a full concept designed, styled and coordinated, keep scrolling to discover how JCRC can handle all your wedding needs
DO I NEED A WEDDING DESIGNER + STYLIST?
Know what you like but note sure how to make it all work together?
Designing a premium and memorable wedding is our passion, we ultimately design and create your perfect wedding around you and your partner’s personality. Let us help create your style! Or have our team of stylist help you put together your wedding aesthetic.
In our consultation we will discuss your vision, colour choices, favorite styles texture, flower designs, like and dislikes. We want to see your collection of snaps, and begin your wedding excitement.
Within your personalised wedding design, we’ll manage all details such as the floorplan, lighting, celling installs flower arrangements, furniture selection, printing details even down to the cutlery and napkins.
Take the stress out of designing your special day and leave it to us creatives to exceed your expectations.
This service requires a minimum styling budget of 10+K
- Free face to face consultation with you and your partner to discuss your wedding vision + styling details
- $420.00 design fee, we provide you with a detail visual document of the design concept for your wedding
- We provide you with a detailed cost break down of each element
- 50% non- refundable deposit must be paid 2 months prior to your wedding date
- On day stylist to oversee all the details are in place as per the agreed vision
You have everything in place for the big day, but you still need some beautiful blooms to add colour and texture to your wedding ceremony and reception.
We have a team of florist who love nothing more than to create blooming details. We can work with your collective inspiration or give you some free advice on what we can offer depending on the season and market availability.
We are all about being creative and love a client who puts their trust in us to design something beautiful and let us take the reins on the floral design, however if you have found something you really love we can do our best to replicate.
Are you in the wedding industry? Maybe you’re a stylist too looking for a team of florist to work on your next job. We also freelance our florist services too!
What we can do
This service requires a minimum styling budget of 1+K
If you have a flower request that’s not below, be sure to contact us and send a reference image than we can create from!
- Wedding bouquets
- Flower crowns
- Flower beards
- Arbor flowers
- Handing installations
- Flower walls